1. Familiarize yourself with the construction details shown on this page.
2. Mark out the location for your fire pit. Note dimensions shown are nominal so mark an area slightly
larger than shown.
3. Excavate for drain stone base (approx. 6”)
4. Fill excavated area with drain stone, level, and compact.
5. Place and center steel ring on prepared base.
6. Place blocks per the pattern. (For Round Kit, keep Blocks 1 1/2” off steel ring)
7. WARNING: Do not place Rosetta Fire Pits directly on Rosetta Flagstone products or any comparable
concrete product as high heat can adversly affect the integrity of the product.
8. After placing blocks around the ring, adjust the blocks in or out to make the circle close and fit tight. If
the blocks do not close the circle, move all blocks slightly in. If the blocks seem too long, move the blockss lightly out.
9. Place caps in circle around fire pit. Adjust the caps in or out to make them fit tightly together.
10. Note: Not suitable for large fires. Fire size should not allow flame to contact Caps on Round Fire Pit.
*Gas Conversion Kits Available
AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AND DELIVERY
1. Familiarize yourself with the construction details shown in this sheet.
2. Mark out a 5-ft x 5-ft square at the location for your fire pit.
3. Excavate for drain stone base (min. 6”).
4. Fill excavation with drain stone. Level and compact the stone.
5. Place blocks per the construction details shown on this sheet. Ensure that the base course is level before
stacking the second course. (The use of polyurethane concrete adhesive between courses is optional.)
6. Once the blocks are placed, set the steel liner in the center of the fire pit, with the lip resting directly atop the block.
7. Add additional drain stone to the center of the fire pit until the stone covers the bottom (1) inch of the
steel liner. This will secure the liner in place.
WARNING! Do not place the fire pit directly atop a patio surface. Instead, the fire pit should be “cut in” to
the patio surface to avoid damage to the patio caused by conductive heat transfer.